Home > Non-local Applicants > Financial assistance and scholarship
Financial assistance and scholarship

OUHK students taking postgraduate programmes may apply for the following OUHK or Government financial assistance.

OUHK schemes

- Bursaries and loans
- Emergency assistance

Financial assistance will be provided for students who have passed the income assessment. Please visit the Student Affairs Office website for more details — part-time students can click here and full-time students here. You can also contact our staff at 2768 6636 for further information.

Government schemes

- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
- Continuing Education Fund (CEF)

The Government provides the above schemes administered by the Student Finance Office (SFO) of the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA). Please visit the following websites for details:

- ENLS: 2150 6223 (http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/postsecondary/enls/overview.htm)
- CEF: 3142 2277 (http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef)

Interest-free Tuition Instalment Plan offered by Bank of China Credit Card (International) Limited

Students who are existing principal cardholders of any BOCHK UnionPay credit cards can apply for the "Interest-free Tuition Installment Plan" ("IFTI Plan"), subject to specified terms and conditions, to facilitate their tuition payment.

For any eligible OUHK student who would like to enjoy BOCHK's offer of the IFTI Plan during the transition period but has not yet got a BOCHK UnionPay credit card, please visit BOCHK website at https://www.bochk.com/en/creditcard/details.html to apply for the credit card and contact BOCHK directly for any related enquiries.

For any enquiries related to tuition payment and the offer of the IFTI Plan, please contact the relevant departments of the OUHK during office hours at:

Tel. (852) 2768 6601 [for Part-time & Postgraduate programmes]

Scholarships and prizes

A number of scholarships and prizes donated by generous commercial organizations, firms, and individuals are awarded to students who have outstanding academic achievements. They are normally awarded through Schools’ nominations on the basis of academic merits at the OUHK.


Modified Date: Jun 01, 2021