Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Community Care
- Gerontological Care
- Nutritional Care
- Wong, Y. Y. (2017). Improving Quality of Life among Stroke Patients with Dysphagia: A Case Report. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, 1(3), 2017. doi: 10.26717/BJSTR.2017.01.000307.
- Wong, Y. Y. (2016). Evidence-based protocol for managing feeding difficulties for residents with dementia. Journal of Nursing & Care, 5(4), 167. doi: 10.4172/2167-1168.C1.019
- Wong, Y. Y., Chan, H. Y. L. (2015). An integrative literature review on managing feeding difficulties among older adults with dementia. Asian Journal of Gerontology & Geriatrics, 10(1), 39.
- Wong, Y. Y. (2014). A literature review on long term tube feeding in dysphagia elderly. International Journal for Human Caring, 18(3), 122.
- Wong, Y. Y., Lee, C. N. Y., & Lee, J. K. L. (2014). Knowledge, beliefs and practices of hand hygiene among nursing students in Hong Kong. International Journal for Human Caring, 18(3), 121.
- Lam, S. C., Wong, Y. Y. & Woo, J. (2010). Reliability and validity of the abbreviated mental test (Hong Kong version) in residential care homes. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58(11), 2255-2257.
Modified Date: Feb 25, 2019