Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Nursing research and evidence-based nursing
- Gerontological care
- Community Care
- Educational leadership
- Lee, L. Y. K. (in press). Budgetary planning for self-financing open and flexible education. In K. C. Li & K. S. Yuen (Eds.) Innovations in Open and Flexible Education. Hong Kong: Springer.
- Lee, L. Y. K., & Lee, J. K. L. (2015). Leading and managing change in education: Putting transformational leadership into practice. In K. C. Li & K. S. Yuen (Eds.). Studies and Practices for Advancement in Open and Distance Education (pp.1-15). Hong Kong: Open University of Hong Kong Press.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Wong, A. K. P., Lee, J. K. L., Yuen, W. S., Yip, J. C. Y., & Wong, Y. S. (2014). Development of an instrument for programme evaluation: An illustration from a nursing programme. In K. C. Li & K. S. Yuen (Eds.). Emerging Modes and Approaches in Open and Flexible Education (pp.1-11). Hong Kong: Open University of Hong Kong Press.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Tam, K. W., Lee, M. L., Lau, N. Y., Lau, J. C. Y., Lam, Y. M., Lam, C. H. W., Kwan, W. K., Chan, D., Chan, B., & Chan, P. Z. K. (2015). Sleep quality of the middle-aged Tai Chi practitioners. Japan Journal of Nursing Science, 12(1), 27-34.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Tiu, M. M. H., Charm, C. Y. C., & Wong, K. F. (2015). An observational study on work interruptions during medication administration in residential care homes for older people. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24, 3336-3339.
- Lee, L. Y. K., & Fan, R. Y. K. (2014). Beliefs and practices of Chinese adults in Hong Kong toward preparation for healthy ageing: A qualitative study. Asian Journal of Gerontology & Geriatrics, 9(2), 91-96.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Chong, Y. L., Li, N. Y., Li, M. C., Lin, L. N., Wong, L. Y., Wong, B. K., Yip, W. P., Hon, C. H., Chung, P. K., & Man, S. Y. (2013). Feasibility and effectiveness of a Chen-style Tai Chi programme for stress reduction in Junior Secondary School Students. Stress and Health, 29(2), 117-124.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Lam, S. C., Wong, S. L., & Tiu, M. M. H. (2010). Managing constipation for a hemiplegic nursing home resident: A case study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58(4), Supp 4, S138-139.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Lee, J. K. L., Wong, K. F., Tsang, A. Y. K., & Li, M. K. (2010). The establishment of an integrated skills training centre for undergraduate nursing education. International Nursing Review, 57(3), 359-364.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Lee, D. T. F., & Woo, J. (2010). The psychosocial effect of Tai Chi on nursing home residents. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19, 927-938.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Lee, D. T. F., & Woo, J. (2009). Tai Chi and health-related quality of life in nursing home residents. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 41(1), 35-43.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Lee, D. T. F., Woo, J., & Wong, E. M. C. (2006). Validation of the Chinese version of the Satisfaction with the Nursing Home Instrument. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15(12), 1574-1582.
- Lee, L. Y. K., Lee, D. T. F., & Woo, J. (2005). Predictors of satisfaction among cognitively intact nursing home residents in Hong Kong. Research in Nursing & Health, 28(5), 376-387.
Selected Professional & Community Services
- Consultant of the Accreditation Committee, Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Member of the Education Committee, Nursing Council of Hong Kong
Modified Date: Jan 22, 2018