Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Psycho-geriatric nursing, care for caregivers, nursing education.
- Wong, W. C., & C. W. Tam. (2015). Beneficial additions to management of violence training among psychiatric nurses in Hong Kong. Journal of Nursing and Care 4, 5. doi: 10.4172/2167-1168.C1.014
- Wong, W. C., C. W. Tam & M. M. H. Tiu. (2015). The influences of extra-curricular activities on the development of competence among undergraduate nursing students in Hong Kong. Journal of Nursing and Care ,4, 5. doi: 10.4172/2167-1168.C1.014
- Wong, W. C. (2014). The psychological effects of drama activity on depressed older people: a literature review. Bipolar Disorder, 16, (Supp. s1), 118.
- Wong, W. C., Li, M. K., Chan, W. Y. V., Choi, Y. Y., Fong, C. H. S., Lam, K. W. K., Sham, W. C., So, P. P., Wong, K., Yeung, K. H., and Yeung, T. Y. (2013). A cross-sectional study of the beliefs and attitudes towards menstruation of Chinese undergraduate males and females in Hong Kong. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22, 3320-3327. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12462
Modified Date: Feb 25, 2019