Senior Lecturer Dr. Vincent Leung earned his DBA from Hong Kong PolyU. He is a practice academic. His research interest is on strategies and teaching pedagogy. He held senior management positions in some famous Chinese and multinational building materials companies before joining the higher education field. Prior to joining OUHK, he was a lecturer in department of marketing HKBU, assistant professor in UIC. In addition, he is also an executive coach, Toastmaster, IMC school manager and triathlete.
Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Human Resources Management, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection
- Business Ethics & CSR, Organisational Behaviour, Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing, Marketing Management, Consumer Behaviour
- Research in Teaching Pedagogy, Strategy, Sports
- Chan, I., Leung, V., Yan, K., Kwong, T., & Lau, P. (2018). Teaching business ethics and corporate responsibility through student-centered scenario design coupled with augmented reality. Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 29(3&4), 123-151.
- Lau Chi Keung Marco., Yang Fu Steve., Zhe Zhang., Leung Vincent K. K. (2015). Determinants of Innovative Activities: Evidence from Europe and Central Asia Region. The Singapore Economic Review, Vol. 60, No. 1 (2015) 1550004
- Vincent K.K. Leung, Marco Chi Keung Lau, Zhe Zhang & Flora F. Gu (2015)
Explorative versus exploitative alliances: evidence from the glass industry in China, Journal of
Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 13:2, 127-146
Selected Professional & Community Services
- Member of Judge Panel - Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association
- IMC School Manager of CAC
Modified Date: Nov 30, 2019