- Financial Planning and Wealth Management: An International Perspective, Louis, T. W. Cheng, T. Y. Leung and Y. H. Wong (McGraw Hill)
- Chapter 9: Regulations Related to Financial Planning in Hong Kong and Hong Kong Taxation Laws, in Fundamentals of Financial Planning written by Louis Cheng (McGraw Hill)
- Chapter 19: Top Executive Pay in China in Research Handbook on Executive Pay (Edward Elgar Publishing)
- Cheng, L.T.W. and T.Y. Leung, 2016, Government Protection, Political Connection and Management Turnover in China, International Review of Economics and Finance 45, 160-176.
- Adithipyangkul, P. and T.Y. Leung, 2016, Large Shareholders and Independent Director Equity Compensation, Australian Accounting Review 26 (2), 208-221.
- Cumming, D., T.Y. Leung, O.M. Rui, 2015, Gender Diversity and Securities Fraud, Academy of Management Journal 58 (5), 1572-1593.
- Firth, M., T.Y. Leung, O. M. Rui and C. Na, 2015, Relative Pay and its Effects on Firm Efficiency in a Transitional Economy, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 110, 59-77.
- Cheng, L.T.W., T.Y. Leung and W. Yu, 2014, Information Arrival, Changes in R-square and Pricing Asymmetry of Corporate News, International Review of Economics and Finance 33, 67-81.
- Cheng, L.T.W. and T.Y. Leung, 2013, Reprimanding Sanction, Management Demography and Turnover, International Review of Accounting, Banking and Finance 5, Issue 2, 3-34.
- Cheng, L.T.W. and T.Y. Leung, 2012 The Effects of Management Demography on Auditor Choice and Earnings Quality: Evidence from China, Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies 15 (2), 1-37.
- Gul, F. A., L. T. W. Cheng and T. Y. Leung, 2011, Perks and the Informativeness of Stock Prices in the Chinese Market, Journal of Corporate Finance 17, 1410-1429.
- Chan, R. Y. K., L. T. W., Cheng and T. Y. Leung, 2011, Corporate Performance Implications of Relational Demographic Differences: On Age and Titles of Chairpersons vs. General Managers of Listed Chinese Companies, British Journal of Management 22, Issue 1, 96-113.
- Firth, M., T. Y. Leung and O. M. Rui, 2010, Double Signals or Single Signal? An Investigation of Insider Trading Around Share Repurchases, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money 20 (4), 376-388.
- Firth, M., T. Y. Leung and O. M. Rui, 2010, Justifying Top Management Pay in a Transitional Economy, Journal of Empirical Finance 17, 852-866.
- Cheng, L. T. W., R. Chan and T. Y. Leung, 2010, Management Demography and Corporate Performance: Evidence from China, International Business Review 19, Issue 3, 261-275.
- Cheng, L. T. W., H. G. Fung and T. Y. Leung, 2009, Dividend Preference of Tradable-share and Non-tradable-share Holders in Mainland China, Accounting and Finance 49 (2), 291-316.
- Cheng, L. T. W. and T. Y. Leung, 2008, Is There Information Content from Insider Trading Activities Preceding Earnings and Dividend Announcements in Hong Kong?, Accounting and Finance 48 (3), 417-438.
- Cheng, L. T. W., H. G. Fung, T. Y. Leung, 2007, Information Effects of Dividends: Evidence from the Hong Kong Market, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting 28, Issue 1, 23-54.
- Cheng, L. T. W., M., Firth, T. Y. Leung and O. Rui, 2006, The Effects of Insider Trading on Liquidity, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 14, Issue 5, 467-483.
- Cheng, L. T. W. and T. Y. Leung, 2006, Revisiting the Corroboration Effects of Earnings and Dividend Announcements, Accounting and Finance 46, 221-241.
Selected Professional & Community Services
Modified Date: Nov 30, 2019