- Ng SSM, Fong SSM, Chan WLS, Hung BKY, Chung RKS, Chim THT, Kwong PWH, Liu TW,Tse MMY, Chung RCK. The sitting and rising test for assessing people with chronic stroke. Journal of Physical Therapy Science (in press).
- Ng SSM, Lau BKC, Law GTC, Wom CWK, Liu TW, Tam EWC, Tse MMY, Fong SSM. Sideways walk test for assessing individuals with chronic stroke. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 2016; 48: 657-665.
- Kwong PWK, Ng SS, Liu TW, Chung RC, Ng YG. Effect of leg selection on the Berg Balance Scale scores of hemiparetic stroke survivors: A cross-sectional study. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2016; 97: 545-51.
- Shiu CH, Ng SS, Kwong PW, Liu TW, Tam EW, Fong SS. Timed 360 turn test for assessing people with chronic stroke. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2016; 97: 536-44.
- Liu, T.W., Ng S.S., Kwong, P.W., Ng, G.Y. Fear avoidance behavior, not walking endurance, predicts the community reintegration of community-dwelling stroke survivors. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, September 2015, vol. 96(9), pp.1684-1690.
- Liu, T.W., Ng, S.S., Ng, G.Y. Translation and initial validation of the Chinese (Cantonese) version of Community Integration Measure for use in patients with chronic stroke. BioMed Research International, 01 January 2014, vol. 2014.
Modified Date: Apr 16, 2019