Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Management
- Health Promotion and Community Health Nursing
- Choi, S.P.P. (2015). Patient advocacy: The role of the nurse. Nursing Standard, 29(41), 52-58.
- Choi, S.P.P., Yeung, C.C.Y., & Lee, J.K.L. (2015). Beyond numbers and ratios: A study of the manpower shortage phenomenon in long-term care facilities for the elderly in Hong Kong. Journal of Nursing Home Research, 1, 45-46.
- Choi, S.P.P., Cheung, K., & Pang, S.M.C. (2014). A field study of the role of nurses in advocating for safe practice in hospitals. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 70(7), 1584-1593.
- Choi, S.P.P., Cheung, K., & Pang, S.M.C. (2013). Attributes of nursing work environment as predictors of registered nurses’ job satisfaction and intention to leave. Journal of Nursing Management, 21(3), 429-439.
- Choi, S.P.P., Cheung, K., & Pang, S.M.C. (2012). Turning challenge into opportunity: Enhancing nursing competencies through advancing positive practice environment. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 18(supplement 1), p.31.
- Choi, S.P.P., Pang, S.M.C., Cheung, K., & Wong, T.K.S. (2011). Stabilizing and destabilizing forces in the nursing work environment: A qualitative study on turnover intention. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 48(10), 1290-1301.
Modified Date: Feb 25, 2019