Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Experiential Learning
- Outcome-Based Learning
- Practical Training in Hospitality and Tourism Education
- E-Learning and Mobile Learning
- Ching, L. (2014). Learning Experiences of Hospitality & Tourism Students in Three Different Modes of Curriculum Delivery. University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong SAR.
- Ching, L. (2018). Latest Technologies for Mobile Learning. Innovating Education in Technology-Support Environments. Springer (editing).
- Ching, L. (2016). A Rating System for Assessing B&Bs’ Quality in China. Smart City and Urban Development Conference, 16-17 December 2016.
- Ching, L., Webster, B. & Yang, M. (2011). Successful Learning Experiences and Learning Outcomes for Students in Hospitality and Tourism Management Programs. The 9th Asia-Pacific CHRIE (APacCHRIE) Conference, Hong Kong, China, 2-5 June 2011.
- Lam, T., & Ching, L. (2007). An exploratory study of an internship program: The case of Hong Kong students. Journal of Hospitality Management, 26, 336–351.
Modified Date: Feb 02, 2019