Dr. Kevin Li received his BBA (1st Class Hons) in Accounting and MSc in Economics (ΒΓΣ) from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and Doctor of Business and Administration from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) of the Macquarie University. Before joining OUHK, he had worked in the industry on financial/ management accounting, auditing and business analysis.
His research interests include portfolio management, financial analysis, financial/ management accounting and corporate governance
Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Financial accounting, management and cost accounting
- Corporate governance
- Portfolio management
- Li, K. C.-K., & Wong, T. M.-H. (2018). The application of permanent portfolio in financial management and retirement scheme. GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR), 5(3).
- Wong, T. M.-H., & Li, K. C.-K. (2018). Can we make the permanent portfolio even better by rebalancing more frequently or by changing the rebalancing day? The Jounral of Accounting and Finance, Volume 18 (4), 7.
- Li, K. C.-K. and B. W.-H. Leung (2018). The application of the further enahanced permanent portfolio in the long term investment and retirement scheme. IIBG- Conference on Ethics, Responsible Business & Sustainable Development, OUHK, Institute of International Business & Governance (IIBG) of The Open University of Hong Kong 2: 14.
- Wong, T. M.-H. and K. C.-K. Li (2015). A Portfolio for All Seasons: Does it Make Sense? International Conference on Accounting and Finance (AT). Proceedings, Global Science and Technology Forum: 15.
Modified Date: Nov 30, 2019