Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Mental Health
- Lifelong Learning
- Virtual Reality
- Evaluation Study
- Lam, S. C., Liu, A. K. F., Lee, J. K. L., Lee, L. Y. K., Wong, K. F., Lee, C. N. Y. (2016). Evaluation of the user seal check on gross leakage detection of 3 different types of N95 filtering facepiece respirators. American Journal of Infection Control, 44, 579-586.
- Lee. L. Y. K., Tiu, M. M. H., Charm, C. Y. C., & Wong, K. F. (2015). An observational study on work interruptions during medication administration in residential care homes for older people. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24, 3336-3339.
- Wong, K. F. (2015). Development and Evaluation of Interactive “Life Coaching” App for Enhancing Post-Secondary Students’ Mental Health in Hong Kong. Quality of Life Research, 24, 84. doi: 10.1007/s11136-015-1078-4
- Tiu, M.M. H., Charm, C. Y.C., Wong, K. F., Yeung, C.Y.C. (2014). Qualities of a good clinical tutor: the nursing students’ perspectives in Hong Kong. International Journal of Human Caring, 18(3), 117.
- Yau, S. Y., Xiao, X. Y., Lee, L. Y. K., Tsang, A. Y. K., Wong, S. L., & Wong, K. F. (2012). Job stress among nurses in China. Applied Nursing Research. 25(1), 60-64.
- Liu, A. K. F., Lam, S. C., Li, A. H. L., Keung, K. K. M., Lee, J. K. L., Lee, L. Y. K., Wong, K. F., & Lee, C. N. Y. (2011). N95 respirator fit testing procedure augmented with prediction based on facial anthropometry. In P. Tsang, J. Wong, C. Tong, I. Yip, J. Tsang & F. L. Wang (Eds.), Emergency Services and Health Informatics 2.0 (pp. 4-16). Hong Kong: City University of Hong Kong.
- Lam, S. C., Lee, J. K. L., Lee, L. Y. K., Wong, K. F., Lee, C. N. Y. (2011). Respiratory protection by respirators: The predictive value of user-seal-check for the fit determination in healthcare settings. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, 32(4), 402-403.
- Wong, K. F. (2010). Implementation of Clubhouse Model program: perception of mental health nurses. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 17,750-753.
- Wong, K.F. & Yau, S.Y. (2010). Nurses' experiences in spirituality and spiritual care in Hong Kong. Applied Nursing Research, 23(4),242-244.
Selected Professional & Community Services
- Affiliate Fellow, Asia-Pacific Institute of Ageing Studies (APIAS) Lingnan University
- Consultant for Accreditation/Re-accreditation of Nursing Programmes, Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Co-opted Member of its Psychiatric Nurse Examination Sub-committee, Nursing Council of hong Kong
Modified Date: Dec 02, 2019