Dr. Yim Pui Yu Eunice 嚴沛瑜博士
BA SFU, MEd UOW, EdD U of Bristol, Cert in Applied Behavior Analysis in Basic and Advanced Series FIT
Chartered Psychologist (BPS)
School of Education and Languages
Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Positive Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Early Childhood Education and Parent Education
- Special Education
- YIM, E. P. Y. (2022). Cross-disciplinary Skill Training at the Post-Pandemic Workplace: A Case Study on Adapting Applied Behavior Analysis into Mainstream Teaching Practice. Innovation and Transformation. Singapore: Springer.
- YIM, E. P. Y. (2020). Optimizing the functional values of Practicum in nurturing pre-service early childhood teacher self-efficacies. In Ma, W. W. K., Tong, K., & Tso, W. B. A., Learning Environment and Design - Current and Future Impacts (pp. 27-47). Singapore: Springer.
- YIM, E. P. Y. (2015). In the minority yet finding a voice: The value of using narrative inquiry in exploring parent education programmes in Hong Kong. In Trahar, S. & Yu, W. M., Using Narrative Inquiry for Educational Research in Asian Pacific Contexts (pp. 163-176). Singapore: Routledge.
- 嚴沛瑜 (2015) 〈幼兒教育(0-6歲)之融合教育何去何從？〉於陳繼宇(編輯)《智看政策》。邦盟滙駿創意有限公司，67-70。
- 鄺李慧儀、嚴沛瑜 (2004)〈個案研究〉於 鄺李慧儀、阮麗霞、陳寶華、鄺偉文 (編輯)《家校協作--啟動「現代家庭」培育幼兒成長》優質教育基金，3-34。Kwong, M. L. W. Y. & Yim, E. P. Y. (2004). Case Study. In Kwong, M. L. W. Y., Yuen, L. H., Chan, P. W and Kwong, W. M. (Ed.), Home-school Collaboration in Modern Families. Quality Education Fund, 3-34.
- 嚴沛瑜、陳繼宇 (2003)〈論特殊教育線上學習〉於 冼權鋒、何褔全、許令嫻 (編輯)《特殊教育資訊科技:行動研究》優質教育基金，260-264。 Yim, E. Y. P., & Chan, J. K. Y. (2003). Online Learning for Special Education. In K. F. Sin, F.C. Ho, & M. Hui. (Ed.), Information Technology in Special Education: Action Research. Hong Kong: Quality Education Fund, 260-264.
- YIM, E. P. Y. (in press). A vehicle for positive acculturation A parenting education program in Hong Kong. Culture Unbound: Journal of Current Cultural Research
- YIM, E. P. Y. (in press). Pre-service Early Childhood Teachers’ Academic and Teaching Self-efficacies. Teacher Development.
- YIM, E. P. Y. (2017). Supporting the kindergarten-primary school transition in Hong Kong: reform in a teacher training Programme. International Journal of Early Years Education, 26 (3), pp.1-14.
- Shek, D. T. L., Yim, E. P. Y., & Sun, R. C. F. (2013). Transforming potential program implementers in professional development: the project P.A.T.H.S. in Hong Kong. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health, 25 (4), pp. 433-440.
- Shek, D. T. L. & Yim, E. P. Y. (2013). Telling is not training: transforming a trainer in PATHS professional training program. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health, 25 (4), pp. 373-385.
- Shek, D. T. L. & Yim, E. P. Y. (2013) Impact of staff commitment and morale on the implementation of the project P.A.T.H.S. in Hong Kong. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health, 25 (4), pp. 433-441.
- Chan, J. K. Y., & Yim, E. P. Y. (2008). Students’ perspective of practical work in learning sciences, The International Journal of Learning, 15(4), 67-74.
- Chan, J. K. Y., & Yim, E. P. Y. (2008). Students' perspective of practical work in learning sciences, The 15th International Conference on Learning, 3-6 June 2008, the University of Illinois, Chicago, USA.
- 陳繼宇、嚴沛瑜 (2005) 基於學習循環的網上交互輔導與學習系統，中國電化教育, 2005年8期，41-44 。Chan, J. K. Y. & Yim, P. Y. (2005). Integration of learning cycle in a web-based interactive tutoring system. China Educational Technology. 2005(8), 41-44 .
- 陳繼宇、嚴沛瑜、陳麗 (2005) 網上交互輔導系統與學習循環，中國電化教育，2005 年 3 期, 33-36。Chan, J. K. Y., Yim, P. Y., & Chen, L. (2005). A gap in web-based learning environment and learning cycle. China Educational Technology. 2005(3), 33-36.
- Chan, J. K. Y. & Yim, E. Y. P. (2004). A Study of Expectation of Quality of I.C.T. Facilitating Inclusive Education, presented in the conference of the 21st ICDE World Conference on Open Learning and Distance Education, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), held in 18-22 Feb 2004.
- Chan, J. K. Y., & Yim, E. Y. P. (2003). A Study of I.C.T. in Facilitating Inclusive Education. In M. Hui, C. Dowson, & M. Gonzales (Ed.), Inclusive Education in the New Millennium. Hong Kong: The Hong Kong Teachers' Centre, 160-172.
- Chan, J. K. Y. & Yim, E. Y. P. (2002). The determinants of homeownership of young adults in Hong Kong, presented in the conference of Housing Cultures: Convergence and Diversity, organized by European Network of Housing Research, at University of Vienna, Austria, 1-5 July 2002.
Selected Professional & Community Services
- Chartered Psychologist – The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Affiliate Member of Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI)
- Review Editor - Froniter in Psychology (specialty section of Frontiers in Psychology and Frontiers in Education)
- Ad Hoc Reviewer – Journal of Educational Psychology; Journal of Teacher Education
- Member of Curriculum Development Council Committee on Early Childhood Education, Education Bureau
- Member of Curriculum Development Council Committee on Technology Education, Education Bureau (2019-2021)
- Co-opt Member of Consumer Council Member for the Advisory Committee on Consumer Education for Primary School Students (2019-2021)
- Editorial Consultant - Jumping Bean Magazine of Sun Ya Publications (HK) Ltd.
Modified Date: Jun 16, 2022