Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Chinese Language and Grammar
- Chinese Reading and Writing
- Chinese Writing Skills
- Chinese Communications
- Medieval Chinese History (Song, Liao, Jin Dynasties)
- Traditional Chinese Culture
Academic & Professional Experience
- First Prize, The Competition of Chinese Review Writing, held jointly by School of Chinese, The University of Hong Kong; Center for Chinese Language and Cultural Studies, Stanford University; The Hong Kong Institute for Promotion of Chinese Culture; The Commercial Press (H.K.) Ltd., Hong Kong
- Jardine/Ho Tung Scholarships, The University of Hong Kong
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts, The University of Hong Kong
- Vice Chairman, Society for the Study of Song History in Hong Kong (By Recommendation and Election)
- Member, The Chinese Language Society of Hong Kong (By Recommendation and Election)
- Member, The China Association for Song Dynasty Studies (By Recommendation and Election)
- Tsang Chun Yu, “Analyze in Nan Jing Cheng Tu of Shi Lin Guang Ji”, In Deng Xiao Nan, Cheng Min Sheng, Miao Shu Mei (eds.) Song Shi Yan Jiu Lu Wen Ji (Fifteenth) (Zheng Zhou: He Nan University Press, 2014), pp. 201-215.
- Tsang Chun Yu, “The Comment of Jin Hai Ling Wang by Western Scholars”. In Sin Chow Yiu (ed.) Dong Xi Fang Yan Jiu (Shanghai: Shanghai Gu Jin Publishing House, 2011), pp. 115-130.
- Tsang Chun Yu, “An Overlooking of the Pearl Cultivation in the New Territories of Hong Kong in the Yuan Period: Focusing on Da De Nan Hai Zhi”. In Hui Chun Hing and Choi Sung Hei (eds.) Yan Song Ji (Hong Kong: Society for the Study of Song History in Hong Kong, 2011), pp. 145-180.
- Tsang Chun Yu, “A Circulation of Jin Zhi in the Ming Dynasty”. In Sin Chow Yiu (ed.) Ming Qing Xue Shu Yan Jiu (Beijing: China Social Science Press, 2009), pp. 628-639
- Tsang Chun Yu, “The Controversial Place of Hai Ling Wang in Jin History”. In Cheng Pui Hoi (ed.) Jiu Zhou Xue Lin, Vol. 7 No. 1 (November 2009), pp. 236-271.
- Tsang Chun Yu, “The Heir Apparent Palace System of the Jin Dynasty: Focusing on the Reign of Emperor Hailing”. In Institute of Chinese Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (ed.) Journal of Chinese Studies, Vol. 49 (May 2009), pp. 363-384
- Tsang Chun Yu, “The Nature of the Heir Apparent Palace Officials in the Liao Dynasty and the Early Jin Period”. In Center for Chinese Studies (ed.) Chinese Studies, Vol. 26 No. 3 (Serial No. 54) (September 2008), pp. 35-60.
- Tsang Chun Yu, “Different Records of the Assassination of Jin Wei-shao Wang by Southern Song’s Books”. In Zhu Rui Xi, Wang Zeng Yu, Cai Dong Zhou (eds.) Song Shi Yan Jiu Lu Wen Ji (Eleventh) (Cheng Dou: Ba Shu Book, 2006), pp. 196-217.
- Tsang Chun Yu, “A Review of Perspectives of Jin and Song History”. In School of Chinese, The University of Hong Kong and Center for Chinese Language and Cultural Studies, Stanford University (eds.) Journal of Oriental Studies, Vol. 40 No. 1 and 2 (December 2005), pp. 239-242.
Modified Date: Jan 01, 2020