Dr. Ng obtained his PhD from City University of Hong Kong. He has substantial work experience in both the industry and academia, and is a Chartered Environmentalist of the Society for the Environment. His research focuses on Metaheuristics, Fuzzy Approximate Reasoning, Life Cycle Assessment, and Opinion Mining.
- Ng, C.Y. (2018). Business process optimization using ant colony system. Managerial and Decision Economics, 39(6), 629-637.
- Ng, C.Y. (2016). Evidential reasoning-based fuzzy AHP approach for the evaluation of design alternatives. Applied Soft Computing, 9, 381-397.
- Ng, C.Y., & Pong, T.C. (2016). A blended learning approach to facilitate learning and teaching in a common
core course on grand challenges. In Proceedings of the 6th Regional Conference on Engineering Education.
- Ng, C.Y. (2016). An evidential reasoning-based approach for the selection of environmentally-friendly designs. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 61, 1-7.
- Ng, C.Y., & Chuah, K.B. (2013). Evaluation of design alternatives’ environmental performance using AHP and ER approaches. IEEE Systems Journal, 8(4), 1182-1189.
- Ng, C.Y., & Chuah, K.B. (2010). Evaluation of eco design alternatives using fuzzy AHP methodology. Design Principles and Practice: An International Journal, 4(1), 1-14.
Modified Date: Nov 30, 2019