> Mr. Tsui Sai Kit Christophor 徐世傑先生
Mr Christophor Tsui Sai Kit has substantial experience in the audit field. Before joining OUHK, Mr Tsui had been working in various multi-national organizations and other universities in Hong Kong. Currently, he is an Accountant Ambassador of HKICPA.
Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Accounting Information Systems
- Environmental Management Accounting
- Agent Based Modelling
- Company Accounting
- Tsui C. Birkin F. Shen H W. (2019) 'Application of Triple Top Line Model: Case Study of a Chemical Manufacturer in Taiwan', 15th International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic & Social Sustainability, 17-19 January 2019, Vancouver, Canada
- Tsui C. Li M. & Lau T. (2017) 'ESG Rating and Stock Information Asymmetry: A Study of Shanghai ‘A-Shares’ Stock Market in China After Financial Crisis', IIBG Conference 2017, 13-14 December 2017, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Tsui C. Birkin F. Polesie T. (2017) 'New Episteme of Sustainable Development and Environmental Management Accounting in China', Governance and Sustainability Conference 2017, 18 September 2017, Melbourne, Australia (Poster Session)
- Tsui C. (2013) ‘Application of environmental accounting: a case in Taiwan’, 2013 Academy of International Business Southeast Asia Regional Conference, 5-7 December, Bali, Indonesia.
- Tsui C., Birkin F. & Lewis L. (2012) ‘Environmental management accounting for sustainable development and the eyes of Chinese wisdom’, 18th Annual Sustainable Development Research Society Conference, 24-26 June, Hull, UK.
- Tsui C., Chan P., Tian V. I., Li K.C., & Ho A. (2012) ‘Effectiveness of Blended Learning — A Study on Undergraduate Students in Hong Kong’, 26th Annual Conference of Asian Open Universities, 17-18 October, Chiba, Japan.
- Tian V. I., Li K.C., Ho A., Tsui C., & Chan P. (2012) ‘Student Expectation of and Concerns over Blended Learning – A Study on Undergraduate Students in Hong Kong’, 26th Annual Conference of Asian Open Universities, 17-18 October, Chiba, Japan.
- Tsui C., Birkin F., Lin M. Y., & Yau Y. H. (2012) ‘The New Chinese Environmental Management Accounting’, 1st Chinese CSEAR on Social and Environmental Accounting Research, 27-28 October, Guangzhou, China.
Selected Professional & Community Services
- Accountant Ambassador, HKICPA
Modified Date: Nov 30, 2019