Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Research interests : Patient violence, student engagement, autism, recovery model
- Teaching : NURS N203F Nursing Therapeutics
- Teaching : NURS N163CF Nursing Practicum (Mental Health Care) I
- Teaching : HESC N105CF Essentials of Correctional Health Care
- Lam, C.Y., Chien, W.T., & Leung, S.F. (2016). Junior registered psychiatric nurses' attitudes towards patient violence and its management in Hong Kong (Rapid Fire Presentation, Abstract 228.00). The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) 2016 Congress (8-12 May 2016), Hong Kong Exhibition Centre. Hong Kong: The RANZP. (Published in Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 50(S1), 174-184. Doi: 10.1177/0004867416646967)
- Lam, H. C. Y., Chung, J. Y. S., Siu, S. C. N., Lam, S. C., & Li, L. S. (2016). Survey on online learning behavior and perspectives among nursing students in higher education in Hong Kong. In The Third International Conference on Open and Flexible Education 2016 (p. 43), Hong Kong: The Open University of Hong Kong.
- Chung, J. Y. S., Lam, S. C., Lam, H. C. Y., Siu, S. C. N., & Li, L. S. (2016). Investigating the difference in student engagement between academic years of Chinese nursing students. In The Fifth International Conference on Educational Innovation through Technology (pp. 79-80). Taiwan: Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology.
- Chung, J. Y. S., Siu, S. C. N., Lam, S. C., Lam, H. C. Y., & Li, L. S. (2016). Investigating gender effect and student engagement in higher education in Hong Kong. In The Fifth International Conference on Educational Innovation through Technology 2016 (pp. 84-85). Taiwan: Society of International Chinese in Educational Technology.
- Lam, H. C. Y., Tsang, A, Y. K., & Yip, E. S. H. (2017). A study of learning recovery-oriented care through the Internet of undergraduate mental health nursing students (Oral Presentation, Abstract 121). International Conference on Open and Innovative Education 2017 (12-14 July 2017), The Open University of Hong Kong. Hong Kong (Conference Programme and Abstracts of Papers, pp.49 )
Modified Date: Apr 16, 2019