Ir Dr. Tony C. C. LEE received the B.Eng. degree with 1st class honours in Electronic and Information Engineering and Ph.D. degree from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China, in 2003 and 2008 respectively. He received the professional qualification CEng from Engineering Council of United Kingdom in 2015. He is the member of IET, HKIE, IEEE and CIE now.
He has worked as a Research Assistant for one year in the Department of Electronic and Information Engineering in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University after finished studying Ph.D. in the same university. He joined The Open University of Hong Kong as Assistant Lecturer in 2008. He is now working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Science and Technology in the same University. His research interests include electronic product testing, optical signal processing and networking. He has published over 30 papers in these areas.
Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Electronic Product Testing
- Optical Signal Processing
- Kevin Hung, C. C. Lee and Sheung-On Choy, Accepted Book Chapter 15 of "Mobile Health (mHealth): The Technology Road Map", Springer, 2014.
- C. C. Lee, P. K. A. Wai, H. Y. Tam, Lixin Xu, and Chongqing Wu, “10 Gb/s wavelength transparent optically controlled buffer using photonic-crystal-fiber based nonlinear optical loop mirror,” IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., vol. 19, no.12, pp. 898-900, June 2007.
- L. F. K. Lui, Lixin Xu, C. C. Lee, P. K. A. Wai, H. Y. Tam, and C. Lu, “All-optical clock recovery using erbium-doped fiber laser incorporating an electro-absorption modulator and a linear optical amplifier,” IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., vol. 19, no.10, pp. 720-722, May 2007.
- P. K. A. Wai, Lixin Xu, L. F. K. Lui, L. Y. Chan, C. C. Lee, H. Y. Tam, M. S. Demokan, “All-optical add-drop node for optical packet-switched networks,” Opt. Lett., vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 1515-1517, Jun. 2005.
Selected Professional & Community Services
- Chairman, IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society HK Chapter, 2018 - 19
- Vice Chairman, IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society HK Chapter, 2016 - 18
- Alternative Committee Member, Office of the Communications Authority (OFCA) - Radio Spectrum and Technical Standards Advisory Committee (SSAC), HKSAR Government, 2016 - 18
- Honorary Secretary, Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE), Hong Kong, 2011 - 19
- Committee Member, Electronics and Communications Section (ECS) of Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Hong Kong, 2010 - 18
Modified Date: Dec 05, 2019