Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Teaching Areas:Simulation, Nursing Theories, Ethical and Legal issues in Nursing, Transcultural Nursing,Sociology in Nursing
- Research Interest: Simulation, Gerontology, Intellectual Disability
- Kaur, B., & Wai, A. (2016). Beginning and End of Life: Reproduction. In A. Wai, D. Wong, G. Joynt & R. Cheung (Eds.), Medical Law and Ethics in Hong Kong (pp.455-491). China: Thomson Reuters.
- Kaur, B. (2014). Cultural Competent Care in Hong Kong. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity, 6 (2), 136-140.
- Kaur, B. (2014). Legal Aspects of the Care of Older People in Hong Kong and Nurse’s Role in it. Journal of Nursing and Health Care (JNHC), 1 (2), 148-154.
- Kaur, B. & Lou, W. Q. (2014). The Most Effective Treatment or Intervention for Treating Chinese Elderly Depression: A Literature Review. Journal of Nursing and Health Care (JNHC), 1 (2), 113-117.
- Kaur, B. & Lee, J. K. L. (2012). Are You Too Mature to Perceive Sexuality. I.P.E.D.R. Archives, 51, 6-9.
- Kaur, B. & Lee, J. K. L. (2012). Chinese Males in Hong Kong are More Liberal than Female on Sexuality. I.P.E.D.R .Archives, 51, 10-12.
- Kaur, B. & Lee, J. K. L. (2012). Sexuality Attitude Relies on Educational Level. I.P.E.D.R. Archives, 51, 13-16.
Modified Date: Feb 25, 2019