Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Health Psychology
- Health and Wellness Development
- Adolescent Development
- Parenting and Family Education
- Life and Death Education
Academic & Professional Experience
| 2002.02+ || Associate Fellow, Chartered Psychologist, British Psychological Society |
| 2001.09-2010.09 || Associate Fellow, Registered Psychologist, Hong Kong Psychological Society |
| 2003.09+ || Associate Fellow, Certified Counsellor, Approved Supervisor, Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association |
- Tang, A.C.W. (2004). “Health Practices: Wellness Lifestyle” 《健康習作 - 身心和諧的生活時尚》(in Chinese), Breakthrough, Hong Kong.
- Tang, A.C.W. (2007). “Health Realization: Wellness Pendulum in Crisis of Life”《跨越困境 - 身心醒覺的內在力量》(in Chinese), Breakthrough, Hong Kong.
- Choi, P.Y.W., Au, R.C.K. and Tang, A.C.W. et al. (2003). “Concepts of Resilience, Models for Research & Intervention” 《炮製少年不倒翁 -家校抗逆手冊》(in Chinese), Fostering Resilient Youth: Practical Handbook for Families and Schools, Breakthrough, Hong Kong.
- Tang, A.C.W. (2006). Enhancing Spiritual Resilience: Pathways of Awakening for Wellness Realization in Holistic Care. Paper presented and published in Leung Luk (ed.), Spirituality, Religion and Holistic Health: Transcendency of Human Predicament. The Nethersole Institute of Continuing Holistic Health Education (NICHE). Hong Kong.
- Chan, C. C. H., Tang, A.C.W. and Chan, C.K.H. (2006). Symposium of Innovation in Researching Positive Youth Development – Translating Programme Evaluation data into User-friendly Profiles. Papers presented in International Conference on Counselling: Counselling Youth in Transition – Innovations in Research and Practice. Hong Kong.
- Tang, A.C.W. et al. (2007). The ENABLE Project: A Community Empowerment Model of Bereavement and Loss from University Students to Populations. Paper presented in 1st Asia-Pacific Conference on Healthy Universities. Hong Kong.
- Tin A. F. and Tang A.C.W. et al. (2007). Promoting Positive Coping with Death: A Review of Life and Death Education in Hong Kong and the Role of University. Paper presented in 1st Asia-Pacific Conference on Healthy Universities. Hong Kong.
- Tang, A.C.W. (2008). Scientific Chair of the Joint Chinese Psychologist Conference and the Hong Kong Psychological Society Annual Conference 2008. Hong Kong.
Conference Theme: Unifying Health across Psychology and Other Disciplines: Dialogues, Collaborations and Implications for Chinese Societies.
- Chan, W.C.H., Tin, A.F., Chan, C.H.Y., Chan, C.L.W. and Tang, A.C.W. (2010). Introducing the 8A Model in Death Education Training: Promoting Planning for End-of Life Care for Hong Kong Chinese. Illness, Crisis & Loss, 18 (1), 49-62.
- Eachus, P. and Tang, A.C.W. (2013). Development of a Joint Psychology Programme between the University of Salford and the Open University of Hong Kong: Connections, Conflicts and Resolutions. Paper presented in the 3rd Asian Conference on Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences. Osaka, Japan.
Modified Date: Jun 29, 2018