Springer Book Series – Digital Culture and Humanities: Challenges and Developments in a Globalized Asia
We are pleased to announce that Springer will be publishing an English book series on Digital Culture and Humanities. You may find more information about the series here: http://www.springer.com/series/15727
The tentative book volume titles are as follows:
1. Digital Media and Technologies: New Art Forms and New Media Spectacles
2. Animation Techniques and Digital Aesthetics in Asian Cultural Productions
3. Reconceptualization of the Humanities in the Digital Age
4. Art and Film in the Digital Age
5. Digital Culture and Design Practices: The Challenges to Advertising and Creative Industries
6. Digital Humanities and New Ways of Teaching
We accept submissions from our conferences’ presenters and also from authors who have not presented at our conferences. For conference presenters:
If you have not attended our conferences but would like to be considered for inclusion, this is the process:
For the manuscript style, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Top: 2.05"
- Bottom: 2.24"
- Inside: 1.81"
- Outside: 1.85"- Gutter: 0"
For more details about the style format, please refer to the “Manuscript preparation tool for Word” on page 2 of the Springer Manuscript Guideline and the Manuscript Template (see Reference Documents).
Please be reminded that we are only calling for English papers for this book series publication. Please also note that at this stage, we welcome submissions, but cannot guarantee that the paper submitted will be published, as this will depend on the quality of the paper and whether it fits with the topics of the book volumes.
19 June 2017 First round of submissions' deadline
End of July 2017 First round of submissions' notification of acceptance
14 July 2017 Second round of submissions' deadline
August 2017 Second round of submissions' notification of acceptance
School of Arts & Social Sciences ( email@example.com )
Modified Date: Jun 21, 2017