School of Arts & Social Sciences
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The appointee shall mainly be responsible for the following:
- assisting in promotional activities;
- assisting in conducting interactive events;
- designing graphics and artworks and editing manuscripts for the events;
- assisting in providing guidance and teaching secondary school students basic audiovisual equipment operation and computer skills;
- providing assistance and support to the teachers-in-charge; and
- performing any other duties as assigned.
Applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
full-time students of the University and preferably with training in Creative Arts;
good interpersonal and communication skills;
proficient in Chinese and English;
possessing an outgoing and pleasant personality, with a positive attitude;
preferably having good knowledge of audiovisual equipment; or having adequate computer skills, including Wix website design; or 2D, 3D and video editing software skills; or having practical skills in the setup and operation of flash and continuous lighting equipment as well as the ability to handle Grips and Dolly.
Successful candidates will be appointed on a temporary part-time contract and are expected to work no more than 17 hours per week at a rate of HK$65 per hour. Benefits will be provided in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
For interested students, please complete the online application form.
6/Dec/2020, 11:59:00 PM