Library precautionary measures to combat the COVID-19 pandemic
In view of the latest development of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the following arrangements and precautionary measures are in place:
1. Wear a mask when entering the Library
All users are required to wear a mask at all times in the Library for their own and others' protection. Users who refuse to wear a mask will be asked to leave the Library immediately. Repeated violators will have their access to the campus libraries suspended for 7 calendar days.
2. Maintain social distancing
All library users are required to maintain social distancing when using the campus libraries.
3. Red/Amber vaccine pass code
Following the Government announcement on the addition of the Red Code and Amber Code into the Vaccine Pass, the University has updated the campus access control arrangements as below:
- All persons under the category of Red Code are not allowed to enter the Campus.
- All persons under the category of Amber Code are not allowed to enter the Campus, except students and staff.
Any updates to the above arrangements will be posted on the Library website. For more information about the arrangements and access control measures of the University, please visit the HKMU COVID-19 Info Hub. For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please accept our apology for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your co-operation.