We locate diversified local and offshore internship programmes for our students so as to enhance their employability and broaden their horizons. We also execute tailor-made internship programmes for individual employers, to help them meet their specific recruitment requirements. For instance, when a company aims to recruit students equipped with particular skills and knowledge to join its internship programme, we can help them make the initial selection and recommend suitable candidates.
Some internship programmes offered in academic year 2017/18 are listed here.
|Stage||Internship Learning Course|
(2) Making the Most of Your Internship
• Writing My Internship Journal [iBookcase] [OLE]
• Obtaining a Toolkit for Your Internship Supervisor
• Requesting for OUHK Staff to Visit You in Internship
(consent of internship company / organization is required)
(3) Applying for Certificate of Completion of Internship
Minimum Wage Ordinance
For details of the exemptions of Statutory Minimum Wage, please click here.
Student Internship Experience
Student Affairs Office ( email@example.com )
Modified Date: Jun 05, 2018