1. How long will the recruitment process take?
It will normally take about 1 to 3 months’ time, but the actual time will depend on the recruitment progress.
2. When will the University approach my referees for references?
If you are shortlisted for interview or selected for the post, we may approach your referees for references subject to your prior agreement.
3. When will I hear my job application result?
If you do not receive any notification within 8 weeks from the application deadline, you may assume your application is unsuccessful. However, if you have been invited for interview, we shall notify you the result, normally within one month after the completion of the recruitment exercise.
4. What is the normal retirement age for the University's full-time staff?
The normal retirement age is 60.
5. How can I access or update my personal data collected by the University?
You may contact the University’s Data Protection Officer (email@example.com) and please quote the reference number of the post you are applying for.
Human Resources Unit ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Modified Date: May 10, 2021