Activity period: 2020.09.28 - 2020.11.30
Who can join: All OUHK Library Users
All participants can receive a souvenir from the Library on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last. Souvenirs will be distributed randomly and non-exchangeable.
Upon joining this activity, all participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the
Terms and conditions set out by the OUHK Library.
Remarks: In case of the development of COVID-19 pandemic or any unforeseeable situations resulting in any changes on the arrangements of the Activity, such changes will be announced on the Library website.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Activity (referred as "Activity" below) is open to all eligible Library Users of the Open University of Hong Kong. An eligible Library User refers to a user who holds a valid OUHK Identity Card, OUHK Library Borrower's Ticket, or OUHK Library Reader's Ticket during the activity period.
2. Upon joining this Activity, all participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
3. All participants will receive a souvenir from the Library upon following the OUHK Library Instagram account (@ouhklib).
4. The Library will check the followers list of OUHK Library Instagram every working day to record the account name of followers.
5. In order to redeem a souvenir, a participant must show he/she had followed the OUHK Library Instagram account by showing the “Following” screen of his/her own Instagram account in person at the Service Counter of either the Stanley Ho Library or Ho Sik Yee Library.
6. Souvenirs will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last. Each participant is eligible for one souvenir only.
7. All participants must collect the souvenir on or before 30 November 2020. The Library reserves the right to re-allocate the prize after the deadline.
8. All screen captures provided to or made by the Library may be used in Library publications or promotional materials.
9. All personal information collected in the Activity will be kept confidential and used for the Activity and all the Activity related promotion matters only.
10. The personal information submitted by the participant must be complete and correct. In case the information submitted by the participant is found incomplete, incorrect, used or registered repeatedly, the Library reserves the right to disqualify such participant.
11. In case of any disputes arising from the Activity, the decision of the Library shall be final and binding.
12. The Library reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participants that it deems to be in breach of the above Terms and Conditions.
13. This Terms and Conditions has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.