Application for Fitness Card/Renewal of Fitness Card
To apply for OUHK Fitness Card, you should be either:
1. OUHK active full-time students or
2. OUHK full-time staff or
3. OUHK retirees (recognized by Human Resources Office)
All applicants must have attained one of the following qualifications:
1. Completed Student Affairs Office's Fitness Introductory Course (FIC);
2. Completed Human Resource Unit's FIC;
3. Completed the "Briefing on Proper Ways to Use Fitness Equipment" organized by Leisure and Cultural Services Department
(LCSD) and passed the assessment;
4. Completed the "Fitness (Multi-gym) Training Courses" organized by LCSD from May 2006 onwards with attendance rate of 80%
or above; or
5. Attained any of the equivalent qualifications listed in this webpage.
Please submit your application online and send the copy of supporting documents including (i)Identification document: A copy of full-time student/staff card(temporary acess cards would not be recognized); and (ii)Supporting documents of relevant fitness training qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org via University email:
Retirees please contact us for further assistance.
For enquiry, please contact 2768 6554 / email@example.com.
Maintained by: Student Affairs Office( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Modified Date: Apr 22, 2021