Peers & Peers Mentorship Programme 2017
To create a family-like atmosphere for OU Freshmen;
- To build up a Caring network with mutual-friendly and supportive relationships among the senior and junior students; and
- To enhance a strong sense of belonging to OUHK.
Why you join us to be a Mentee?
After you join this programme to be a mentee, you will:
- Receive practical advice, encouragement and support from their senior mentors;
- Make new friends from different year groups;
- Expand your social circles;
- Develop confidence and self-motivation; and
- Enhance your communication and interpersonal skills.
Format of activities:
- Mentoring will be conducted through face-to-face meeting, social media apps
(e.g. whatsapp, WeChat) in order to provide personal support for the mentees.
Our senior students (i.e. Sis n Bro mentors) will organize various activities including mentors-mentees meeting, Orientation Day as well as social gathering.
Tel: 2768 6634