To facilitate non-local students’ adjustment in new environment and unfamiliar culture in Hong Kong, the Student Affairs Office offers a wide range of services and support to cater different needs of students throughout their studying years.
1. Customized orientation sessions for non-local students with OUHK management
2. Sightseeing activities to be hosted by Peer Mentors of “Sis n Bro Peer Mentorship Scheme”
3. Social gathering in festival celebration
4. Accommodation support @ Synbox
5. Off campus housing information
Photos taken in the Orientation Sessions tailor-made for non-local students on 1 and 10 September 2015
Photo taken in Cheung Chau visit with non-local students and Sis n Bro peer mentors on 20 September 2015
Photos taken in the “Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration” on 26 September 2015, non-local students have had enjoyable moments with local students, OUHK management. Local cuisine (“盆菜”), lucky draw games, bingo games were arranged to help non-local students adapting into local culture.