OUHK Internship Lab
The Student Affairs Office (Student Career Services) is going to recruit a pool of Student Trainees into our “Internship Lab”. This is an Internship as it will be structured on-the-job training. It is a Lab as students are experimenting and applying the career education concepts like work ethics, work attitude, meeting performance expectations etc.
Applications and referrals are hereby invited for the Part-time Student Trainees in our Internship Lab.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The appointees shall mainly be responsible for the following:
- Be assigned in various on-campus work under supervision
- Perform general office administrative work
- Assist in various events
- Design promotional materials (e.g. poster, video)
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Currently a full-time OUHK student (except final year student in the academic year 2019-20)
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility
- Priority will be given to those students who have gone through the modules of positive work psychology/ attitude, career exploration/ direction and job hunting skills (e.g. CV, application writing) organized by OUHK
- Orientation training
- On-the-job training
- Regular performance feedback sessions
HK$65 per hour
Other Incentive Benefits
- Internship Certificate (if meeting the performance requirement)
- Be nominated to our Career Success Scheme to receive premium opportunities from different employers (e.g. nomination for graduate jobs/ internship/ part-time jobs)
Duration of Appointment
Negotiable, not more than 17 hours per week
Successful candidates will be appointed on a temporary part-time contract. Benefits will be provided in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
30 June 2019
Please contact our office at 2768-6644 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org