Student Loans - Repayment due on 15 October 2020 (For Part-time Students)
For Part-time Students
The following students will have their loan repayment due on 15 October 2020. They should have arranged their Direct Debit Authorization (DDA) applications with their banks in order to settle the payment, and make sure to maintain sufficient fund in their bank accounts for auto-debit payment for each instalment. In addition, students should return a photocopy of the completed DDA form to Student Affairs Office by mail or by fax.
- Pay After One Year (PAOY) Loan recipients - 2019 Summer term
- Pay After One Year (PAOY) Loan recipients - 2019 Autumn term
- Pay On Graduation (POG) Loan recipients (Repayment Reference No. starting with: 171, 180, 181, 190, 191, 200 & 201)
- The autopay transaction will be conducted at 00:00 on the respective due dates. If an instalment due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the autopay transaction will only be conducted on the next working day.
- A penalty charge of HK$30.00 will be imposed on each unsuccessful autopay transaction. A surcharge of 5% on the overdue instalment will be levied on all loans if payment of any instalment is delayed by 7 days or more.
For enquiries, please contact the Student Affairs Office (Tel: 2768-6636, Fax: 2712-2301; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).