Recruitment of Part-time Student Trainees for the Library
The appointees are required to perform the following duties:
- to serve as Library Ambassadors to promote library services; and/or
- to provide support to user services; and/or
- to create promotional materials; and/or
- to support Library projects
The applicants should:
- be currently a full-time student, aged 18 years or above who are lawfully eligible to take up employment in compliance with Immigration Ordinance
- possess an outgoing and pleasant personality
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be with a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- preferably have design and photo editing skills
Hourly rate: $65
Duration of Appointment
Working hours per week will not be more than 17 hours.
Benefits will be provided in accordance with the statutory provisions if applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview in mid June 2020. Appointees will be required to attend training in mid August 2020 and report for duty in late September 2020.
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Suen or Ms. Chan at 2768 6778.
25 May 2020