Application for Part-time Student Storage Lockers - For Students in Nursing/ Health Studies Programmes (Academic Year 2018/2019)
Application for Storage Lockers
for Part-time Students in Nursing/ Health Studies Programmes
(Academic Year 2018/2019)
1. Storage lockers for the Academic Year 2018/2019 are now open for application.
2. Applicants are required to submit a crossed cheque for HK$200.00 rental fee (no deposit is required) payable to the “The Open University of Hong Kong” together with the application form. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
3. Application forms can be downloaded here and are available at the following locations:
- Facilities Management Unit Counter (during office hours), 10/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building, Main Campus
4. Applicants are required to complete the application form and return it with the crossed cheque to Facilities Management Unit (FMU) by:
mailing it to Room A1016, the Open University of Hong Kong, 30 Good Shepherd Street, Homantin, Kowloon, or
dropping it into the collection box at FMU counter, 10/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building, Main Campus
5. Application with incomplete form and/or without cheque payment will not be processed. Application by fax will not be accepted.
6. An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to all applicants by email after the application deadline. If the number of application exceeds the number of lockers available, lots will be drawn for the purpose of allocation. Successful applicants will be notified by mail. For unsuccessful applicants, the cheque will be returned by mail at a later date.
8. For enquiry, please contact Ms Wong at 2768-6236 during office hours.
Facilities Management Unit
6 July 2018