Application for Storage Lockers for Full-time Students (Academic Year 2017-2018)
Application for Storage Lockers (2017/2018)
1. Storage lockers for the academic year 2017/2018 will be open for application soon.
2. 360 storage lockers located at the Main Campus (on -1/F, Block B and 4/F, Kwok Tak Seng Building) and 450 storage lockers located at Jockey Club Campus (on 7/F, 8/F and 9/F, Block D) are available for allocation on the spot on a first-come-first-served basis during the allocation period. Eligible applicants will draw lot to decide their locker number.
3. All applications for locker must be made in person. Each eligible applicant is allowed to submit one application for the exercise. Only one locker at either Main Campus or Jockey Club Campus will be allocated to a successful applicant. Students who submit more than one application will be disqualified from renting a storage locker.
4. Applicants are requested to pay a rental fee of HK$200.00 together with their application. Applicants are required to settle the rental fee by crossed cheque made payable to “The Open University of Hong Kong”or by cash. For cheque payment, applicants have to write down their name and student ID number on the back of the cheque. For cash payment, please tender the exact amount of rental fee.
5. After the payment and application form are checked correct, staff of the Facilities Management Unit (FMU) will arrange the applicant to draw a locker number. The locker drawn is final and non-transferable. The rental fee paid is non-refundable.
6. When a locker is allocated, the successful applicant will be issued an offer letter with Regulations Governing the Use of Student Lockers stated overleaf for information and retention.
7. Students should provide their own padlocks to lock up their lockers immediately after allocation.
8. Students may contact Ms. Chan at 2768-6203 or come to FMU Counter (10/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building, Main Campus) in person during office hours for enquiries.
Facilities Management Unit
28 July 2017