1. Storage lockers for the 2017 Autumn Term are now open for application. 105 storage lockers located at the Main Campus (on 3/F, Kwok Tak Seng Building) and 15 storage lockers located at Kwai Hing Campus (on 8/F, KHC) are available for application.
2. Each eligible student can apply for ONE storage locker only (storage locker at either the Main Campus or Kwai Hing Campus). Students who submit more than one application will be disqualified from renting a storage locker.
3. Applicants are required to submit a crossed cheque for HK$100.00 rental fee (no deposit is required) payable to the “The Open University of Hong Kong” together with the application form. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
4. Application forms can be downloaded from here.
5. Applicants are required to complete the application form and return it with the crossed cheque to Facilities Management Unit (FMU) by:
6. Application with incomplete form and/or without cheque payment will not be processed. Application by fax will not be accepted.
7. An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to all applicants by email after the application deadline. If the number of application exceeds the number of lockers available, lots will be drawn for the purpose of allocation. Successful applicants will be notified by mail. For unsuccessful applicants, the cheque will be returned by mail at a later date.
8. Applicants are requested to refer to the application form for details and read the Regulations Governing the Use of Storage Lockers before submitting their application.
9. For enquiry, please contact Ms Chan at 2768-6203 during office hours.