Skip to main text (For Screen Reader only)
The Open University of Hong Kong
Government established. Financially independent
Home  | Graphic Version  | 繁體  | 简体  | Facebook  | Youtube 
Adverse Weather Arrangements | Campus Location | Giving to OUHK | Contact Us
Accessibility | SitemapWebmaster | Privacy Policy | Terms & Policies
Prospective Student |  Current Students |  Alumni |  Tutors |  Staff |  Media
Examinations Office
Important Dates
Examination Timetable and Centre Allocation
Deferment of Examination
Overseas Examination
Special Examination Arrangements
Special Circumstances
Appeals Against Course Results
Resit Examination
Language Proficiency Examination
Course Certificate

If a student is going to be overseas during the examination period due to business trip or further study etc., he/she should apply for deferring the examination to the next examinations period available for the course concerned. However, if a student really needs to sit the examination outside Hong Kong, he/she may apply for arrangements to have the examination held overseas by submitting Form E-OE 'Application for Examination Held Outside Hong Kong' and any relevant supporting evidence.
For details and application deadlines, please refer to the Part-time Programmes Student Handbook and the important notes in the application form.

Maintained by: Examinations and Assessment Office ( )
Modified Date: Sep 26, 2019