Tutors are required to enter their Username and Single Password to access secure OUHK online services .
Both new and continuing tutors should create a Single Password.
If you are a continuing tutor, your Single Password will replace your old password(s) for OUHK online services .
Your online services username
The Username for tutor is : lower-case 't' + the six digits of your tutor number.
(For example, if your tutor number is 123456, then your Username is 't123456'.)
You can use this username to logon the online services mentioned below.
Your Single Password
To create your Single Password choose the appropriate option below.
1. When you change Single Password
• Your new password MUST be 8 to 12 alphanumeric characters (A-Za-z0-9, case sensitive) in length
• Your new password MUST contain at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter and number
• Your new password MUST not reuse last 3 passwords you have already used
• New password will have minimum password age of 2 days. Therefore, password could not be changed again within 2 days
2. You should change password regularly. You will receive change password notification email when your password age approaches 180 days.
3. To avoid unauthorized login attempt, user account will be locked for 15 minutes after 10 failed attempts.
Online Services Accessible by Single-Password