This programme is designed to provide high quality education in theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in various aspects of mangagement for those who wish to pursue or further advance their careers in international business.
On successful completion of the degree, students of the BBAIBF programme should be able to:
- demonstrate a broad knowledge of the following aspects of management:
- Principles and practices of management;
- Financial management;
- Business communication;
- Business computing;
- Business law; and
- Quantitative methods.
- integrate these aspects of management in decision making within an organization;
- analyse and interpret management information;
- make decisions based on the information available;
- communicate information effectively;
- act as ethical members of the Hong Kong business community;
- establish a firm basis for postgraduate or professional studies; and
- acquire advance analytical skills, including application of a range of integrated theoretical approaches, and the development of competence in advanced business analysis.