This programme is designed to provide high quality education and practical knowledge and skills for those who wish to pursue or further advance their business careers in the modern financial services industry.
On successful completion of the degree, students of the BBABFF programme should be able to:
- demonstrate a broad knowledge of the following aspects of management:
- Principles and practices of management;
- Financial management;
- Business communication;
- Business computing;
- Business law; and
- Quantitative methods.
- demonstrate in-depth practical and theoretical knowledge/skills in the following main areas of financial services:
- Banking and Financial Systems;
- Corporate Finance;
- use tools in and apply concepts to the evaluation of the financial policies of a firm;
- integrate their knowledge of financial theories with relevant functions of business to handle the challenges and changes facing the financial industry;
- understand the basic mechanisms of the key banking products and their recent development;
- integrate these aspects of management in decision making within an organization;
- analyze and interpret management information;
- establish a firm basis for postgraduate or professional studies; and
- acquire advanced analytical skills, including application of a range of integrated theoretical approaches, and the development of competence in advanced business analysis.